Euro Chlor News
Energy is essential for the Chlor-Alkali industry
Uses and Innovations
Discover the thousands of applications of chlor-alkali
Read more on best practices in safety, environment and health
Meet some of the Europeans, whose success at work is all thanks to chlor-alkali chemistry…
01. The Animal CarerHypochlorite and other chlor-alkali chemicals help keep animal sanctuaries clean and their inhabitants healthy....Johnson 90hp V4 Decals - Discontinued Decal Reproductions in Sto
11. The PackagerWrapping things up with chlor-alkali chemistry....Motorcycle Rain Boots. XXL 12" Soles (Nanshi?)
12. The PharmacistChlor-alkali chemistry is used in the manufacture of 88% of all major medicines....read more
14. The Police OfficerPolycarbonate face shields and Kevlar® body armour are chlorine things....read more
15. The Pool AttendantChlorine things like hypochlorite help keep our swimming pools and spas clean and germ-free....read more
Learn more about chlor-alkali, what makes it unique, the products, where it comes from and how it is made?
The element chlorine (Cl) is one of the 92 natural elements found on our planet. Have you ever heard of ‘Mendeleev’s Table’? Well, officially this table is called Periodic Table of the Elements. It shows all today’s known chemical elements. As such, you’ll find chlorine in the 17th column of this famous Table. Chlorine gas was first isolated in 1774 by the Swedish-German chemist, C. W. Scheele….